Single this year? Enjoy these valentine’s day Discounts!
Even if you are single this Valentine’s Day, there is still one thing to celebrate: the food. Indulging in chocolate covered strawberries you bought yourself or waiting for that after holiday sale to buy enough candy for a whole family is truly what the holiday spirit is about. To help you save a few dollars during your indulgence, here is a list of Valentine’s Day deals.
- Auntie Anne’s: Print this coupon to receive a buy one get one free heart shaped pretzel.
- Baskin Robbins: Their specialty Love & Kisses Sundae is now $5.
- Chick-Fil-A: Skip the chocolate and get a heart shaped box filled with 30 chicken nuggets or 10 mini chicken sandwiches.
- Hooters: The annual Shred Your Ex event is back. Bring in a picture of your ex, shred it up and receive 10 boneless wings free.
- Krispy Kreme: Skip the small talk and buy a doughnut that has the message written on there for you. There are many to choose from, including the classic ‘BFF’ to friend-zone someone or the more risqué ‘DM me’.
- Qdoba: The Qdoba
For aKiss promotion is back. Share a kiss with anyone and receive a free entree with the purchase of a second entree. Be sure to tweet your food with the hashtag #QDOBAFORAKISS and Qdoba will donate $1 to the No Kid Hungry project.
- Olive Garden: For $35 you can purchase the annual Valentine’s Day Meal To Go. This includes breadsticks, soup or salad, a shareable entree, and shareable dessert. Also, Olive Garden has also released a template to create a bouquet of breadsticks, which you may have shoved in your purse if your date didn’t go well.
- Waffle House: Enjoy a nice tablecloth and candle-lit meal at these participating locations. There will also be a special menu.
Wishing you a happy and food-filled Valentine’s Day,